Preschool Newsletter Template

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I created a preschool newsletter template for use in my classroom. I type these out once a month to keep all the parents update on our themes, activities, and any special days or parties. I will probably be making more themed for holidays, seasons, etc. I did create all the images on this newsletter as well so please do not take off the copyright at the bottom. Thanks!




Here is one for February as well... again please give me credit. I created all the images included. 

3 comments

  1. How can I download these templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there
    love your blog!
    is there a way i can download your st patricks day template? it's adorable and i'd love to use it in my daughter's daycare
    also, is there a way to edit the text at the top, as we are writing in french as well as english?
    many thanks
    alison
    alisound7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I download the newsletter?

    ReplyDelete