Zebra Classroom Newsletter Template... All Grades!

Friday, March 23, 2018
TGIF! So excited that the weekend is here. This week has been extra long! Testing coming up, a field trip once a week for three weeks in a row, and two new kids. I AM EXHAUSTED. On top of that, I decided now would be a good time to sign up for my master's degree. I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind. Personal side note, my two year old is still crazy and my nine month old has started to try to walk! Ahh! I'm not ready for them to grow up so fast!! Over the last couple days I have added a few things to my TPT store. Here is one that I thought I would share! I made a cute zebra themed newsletter template and it is completely editable so it can be used for any grade from preschool on up! Click here for my TPT store! 


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Zebra-Editable-Newsletter-Template-3717618
 

No comments