Light Table Ideas

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Since my post yesterday seemed to spark a lot of interest, I thought I would give everyone some more fun ideas for a light table! Some things that I think are neat are:

 


-Jello!! This looks really neat on the light table. The kids can cut it, scoop it, squish it, whatever!!

-Transparent colored dividers. These can be cut into various shapes and can be used for making pictures, matching, color mixing (when overlapped), etc.

-Leaves and flowers. The kids loved exploring these on the light table after finding them outside. When the light shines through it shows all the details which provides a great learning experience!



 
- Magnatiles! If you have never seen these, you are missing out!!!  My kids go crazy over these -- and sometimes a little too crazy :) But, they are also awesome on the light table! They're transparent so when they're on the light table it adds a whole new wonder to them! I highly suggest checking these out. They're expensive but, if you're an ebayer like me I'm sure you can find a deal!

No comments