Helped With Room Set-Up Today

Thursday, August 15, 2013
I got to help set-up the room today and get ready for the ice cream social. We are working to make name tags for everyone and make GIANT Boom-Chicka-Boom-Boom trees for outside. Each tree will have the grade number on them and that's where the teachers will be. I got really lucky with my host teacher. She is truly making me feel like I am part of the class and that she really wants my opinions :)   Anyway, here is my outfit choice for the day:

T-shirt - Target 
Cardigan - H&M (pretty sure this was a $5 find!)
Cami - Target
Jeans - American Eagle (my favorite skinny jeans in the world)
Flats - Macy's
Necklace - Banana Republic



Also, here are some pictures I took of my binder that I blogged about Tuesday! 
I've got a cute notebook in there, LOTS of divider pages, a giant checklist of Common Core Standards, and a cute planner :)
 






 

No comments